Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Running too


It rained last night, but had stopped by the time I got out to run. I woke up at midnight last night and spent the next hour trying to sleep. Giving up on that approach, I went to my computer and worked on my latest novel for a while. It's the third book in a fantasy series, Goblin Alley, about a young runner who discovers that alleys connect to the faerie realm, to the goblin city, and he becomes involved in a series of adventures. Naturally, it ends up meaning a lot of running. I'm relaunching the first book next year, along with the second (unreleased right now) and the third.

I'm out of shape right now. My running has an awful lot of walking in it at the moment. That's okay. I got out there and I did what I could. The app didn't track the time I spent fiddling around to take the picture, but according to my stopwatch I was running for exactly 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment